Bridal Beauty Tips - Beauty Tips for the Bride Skincare
Bridal Beauty Tips for the Bride- 6 weeks to go:
- Get your eyebrows shaped by a professional and they will be easier to maintain.
- If you are planning on having your hair permed, now is the time to do so as it will need time to settle. Here are some bridal hair ideas for you to consider.
- Book your hairstylist for your Wedding Day, remembering to allow plenty of time before the ceremony, in case things don't go as planned!
Bridal Beauty Tips for the Bride - 5 weeks to go Bride Skincare
- Exfoliate your whole body concentrating on the skin on your elbows, knees, heels and ankles.
- Now is the time to try a trial make up run. Try to stick to natural or pastel colours.
- Exfoliate your feet and then apply a moisturising foot cream.
- Treat yourself to a soothing aromatherapy facial.
Bridal Beauty Tips - 3 weeks to go:
- It is crucial to get your hair cut this week, in order for it to be in tip top condition for your big day.
- Cleanse your skin by having a sauna.
- This is the last time to use a facial mask before your Wedding Day as they are prone to bring up spots.
- Undergo a trial run of your Wedding style with headdress or wedding tiara
- If you are having your hair coloured or highlighted do so 7 - 10 days before your Wedding.