Wedding Planning Countdown
As soon as possible:
- Inform relatives / close friends that you are getting married
- If a church wedding arrange a meeting with your minister to agree a date and discuss wedding plans.
- If a civil Wedding book the wedding venue or Register office.
- Take out Wedding Insurance
(just in case the photographer fails to turn up!!
- A crucial part of Wedding Planning is deciding on a budget and agreeing on who is paying for what.
- Select your chief bridesmaid, best man, ushers and attendants.
- Draw up a rough list of guests for the reception and any evening function.
- Visit several reception venues.
- Discuss menus with caterers / hotels and get written estimates for food and drink.
- Book reception and your reception entertainment; put all details in writing.
- Begin looking at Wedding dresses to give you an idea of price and availability.
- Book your wedding photographer.
Your Wedding Planning is now well under way!! The next phase can be found here.